FutureBiotics, Acne Advance with Colostrum, 90 Vegetarain Tablets
As ofertas em Relâmpago são limitadas, e por quantidade limitada, por isso aja rapidamente! Limitado a: 1 unidade de 1 produto da oferta Relâmpago por pedido. Se encomendar mais do que uma unidade ou reordenar ou encomendar outras ofertas Relâmpago, pagará o nosso preço baixo regular. As ofertas Relâmpago são inelegíveis para todas as outras promoções.
FutureBiotics, Acne Advance with Colostrum, 90 Vegetarain Tablets
- Data de validade: Fevereiro 2021
Peso da Remessa:0.21 kgTrocar para unidades ImperiaisPeso da RemessaO Peso do Envio inclui o produto, o material de proteção da embalagem e a caixa de envio. Em adição, o Peso do Envio pose ser ajustado para o Peso Dimensional (ex.: largura, comprimento & altura) do pacote. É importante notar que certos tipos de produtos (ex.: recipientes de vidro, líquidos, frágeis, refrigerados ou gelo embalado) frequentemente requerem material de proteção na embalagem. Como tal, estes produtos irão refletir um Peso de Envio maior comparado a produtos sem proteção.
- Código do Produto: FBS-02527
- Código UPC: 049479025275
- Quantidade: 90 Contagem
11.7 x 6.4 x 6.4 cm , 0.13 kgTrocar para unidades Imperiais
Classificação do Produto:
Produtos em Destaque
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Nutritionally Promotes Healthy Skin and Complexion
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Day Supply
Healthy Skin Action Plan
Often considered a challenge for teenagers, acne can affect women and men of all ages. Such skin problems often result from a combination of hormone stimulation, an increase in sebum production, bacteria, stress, and poor diet. However, with proper nutrition, healthy stress-reduction techniques, select nutrients, and other beneficial strategies, blemishes can be both controlled and prevented.
- Along with Futurebiotics AcneAdvance and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, eat a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of whole grains, fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
- Increase intake of foods naturally high in vitamin A (dark colored fruits & vegetables, lean protein) and zinc (nuts & legumes) as both are important to skin health.
- Avoid refined and/or concentrated simple sugars and iodine.
- Exercise can help reduce stress and increase circulation. Get at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise. Exercise also benefits the skin and aids in maintaining a clean, youthful complexion.
- Stress can play havoc with your complexion. Simple deep breathing exercises or meditation can help reduce stress.
- To help reduce the incidence of hyperpigmentation, the dark spots left over from healed blemishes, uses SPF 15 sun protection on exposed areas and reapply throughout the day.
Do's and Dont's
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help flush toxins and keep skin hydrated.
- Chronic use of antibiotics often triggers intestinal overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans. This chronic yeast condition may actually make acne worse and should be treated if present.
- Clean skin gently. Over-washing is actually irritating and excess irritation can worsen acne. Use bare hands to wash and only wash twice a day.
- Wash your pillowcase regularly in chemical-free detergents.
- Use oil-free cosmetics. When possible, use products that are labeled as noncomedogenic (not tending to clog pores).
Measure Your Progress
Clear, healthy skin is possible regardless of your age. With proper nutrition, exercise, good hygiene and effective stress reduction techniques, you will see a visible difference the benefits both your physical and emotional well-being.
- Zinc Gluconate - Clinical study has shown continuous marked improvement in acne over 3 months.
- LinumLife - Phytoestrogen lignans from Flax, clinically shown to help balance hormones.
- Natural "skin support" herbs, select nutrients, and colostrum.
Research has shown that the ingredients in AcneAdvance, including, LinumLife, Centellin and Zinc help improve the look of skin by helping to balance hormone levels and by reducing redness and inflammation associated with a poor complexion.
Zinc in an essential trace mineral that is well recognized for its immune-enhancing, antioxidant, and wound-healing properties. Zinc gluconate is the zinc salt of gluconic acid. Zinc has been clinically proven to be effective in the treatment of inflammatory acne over a three-month period.
LinumLife Complex provides lignans from Flax, a well-recognized group of phytoestrogens with estrogenic and anti-estrogenic action, which may help in the treatment of acne. Produced through a proprietary process, LinumLife Complex is concentrated and provides between 10 to 30 times more lignans than whole flax or other flax ingredients.
Colostrum, known as "first milk" is the beneficial first fluid secreted by mammals after giving birth. AcneAdvance utilizes colostrum rich in a variety of biologically-active proteins and other components that help aid in nutrition and repair, and is processed at gentle temperatures to ensure maximum bioactivity. Evidence suggests colostrum provides immune support and skin care benefits.
AcneAdvance is further enhanced with select herbs and nutrients. Chromium has been reported to improve acne by supporting glucose tolerance, which Burdock, Yellow Dock and Red Clover act as natural internal cleansers to help remove toxins. Centellin+, a standardized extract of Gotu Kola, helps increase blood circulation to the skin's surface and provides cleansing and healing action.
AcneAdvance is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators Clinically-proven BioPerine + (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme + and Lactospore + boosts digestion and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, peppermint oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol.
AcneAdvance - taking inspiration from nature. This vegetarian product (contains milk protein) has an aromatic botanical essence added.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Protect from light.
iHerb se esforça para garantir a atualização das imagens e informações dos produtos, algumas alterações na fabricação de embalagens e / ou ingredientes podem estar pendentes na atualização do nosso site. Embora os itens possam ocasionalmente ser enviados com embalagens alternativas, o frescor é sempre garantido. Recomendamos que você leia os rótulos, avisos e instruções de todos os produtos antes de usá-los e não dependa apenas das informações fornecidas pelo iHerb.
|Fatos sobre o Suplementos|
|Serving Size: 3 tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid)||666 mcg DFE||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||125%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||156 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||30 mg||273%|
|Copper (as Copper Glycinate Chelate)||2 mg||222%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Bovine Colostrum (providing 25% Immunoglobulins (IgG))||200 mg||†|
|LinumLife (providing 5% lignans from Flax seed extract)||1250 mg||†|
|Centellin + (standardized for 8% total triterpenes from Gotu Kola leaf extract)||70 mg||†|
|Burdock root||50 mg||†|
|Red Clover (aerial parts)||50 mg||†|
|Yellow Dock root||50 mg||†|
|Barberry root bark||30 mg||†|
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators (Bioperine + Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme +, Lactospore)||23 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|